HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I hope everyone had a wonderful 2014 and going to have an even better 2015, especially if it's your wedding year!
With each new year, this business grows just a little bit more. I'm ready to make 2015 my greatest yet!
As a business still starting up, I have MANY goals I want to reach. I've written a list of short term goals for 2015. I debated whether to keep them to myself or to share with you all. YOU are the reason I set goals and YOU are the ones who can help me reach them, so what better person to hold me accountable then YOU?
Here are a few of my 2015 goals
1. I would like to book at least 12 brides to average one a month. (I know this doesn't seem like much, but I'm taking baby steps)
2. I would like to organize at least 4 style shoot (one for each season) I already have one scheduled in January.
3. I would like my facebook page to get at least 500 fans (I'm currently at 298)
4. I would like to get at least 12 sales on my new ETSY shop, averaging one a month. (Separate from booking 12 brides)
5. Get a website up and running.
6. Have at least 25 people sign up for our email newsletters. (Currently have 19)
I know it doesn't seem like much, but it's a start. We all have to start somewhere right?
Now that I have told you about my goals, who's ready for some new year sales?
Since it's 2015, take 15% off your entire purchase.
Also, all month get FREE shipping, no minimum order.
(must pay in full by January 31st at 11:59pm EST to receive discounts)
If you would like to purchase something from my ETSY shop, you can use the coupon code NEWYEAR2015 to get FREE shipping. (15% off not eligible on ETSY)
If you have any questions or would like to see some more of my work, check out my facebook page at www.facebook.com/weddingsbyalisonshane or send an email to email@example.com
Thanks for reading and have a GREAT year!
~Alison Shane Weddings~