Tuesday, September 30, 2014

October Special


Hello everyone!

Sorry I've been kind of absent from the blog last month. A lot has been going on. My dad came for a visit for a week for my birthday and my husband and I just moved into a bigger store for our business. So needless to say, I've been one busy girl. :)

(At Rock City, TN because no blog is complete without pictures)


Now I'll get to the point of why you're really reading this blog. ;)
Of course, no month is complete without having some kind of sale!

So for the month of October, get free shipping with any purchase!
There is not minimum order either!
Payment must be paid in full by October 31st to receive discount.



If you would like to get in contact with me you can email me at weddingsbyalisonshane@gmail.com or check out our facebook page at
www.facebook.com/weddingsbyalisonshane

Thanks for reading and I hope you have a wonderful October!
~Alison Shane Weddings~
Alison Galloway
  

No comments:

Post a Comment