Monday, February 22, 2016

Disney Day at the Zoo



As most of you already know, my family are HUGE Disney fans! Any chance we get, we try to go to Disney World, when we can't, we still incorporate Disney some way into our lives. When I found out that our local zoo was having two days of Princesses, I knew I had to take my boys for one of those days! 

We already have a membership to our local zoo, so it was a fun free activities for me to take my boys to during the week. We got to see Tinkerbell, Star Wars characters, including Rey, Rapunzel, Pocahontas, Anna, Elsa, Ariel, and Belle. I packed us some lunch and we had a picnic then went to look at the animals.

Here are some pictures of our fun day at the zoo.












We had so much fun this day and I would defiantly take my boys again during the week.

Thanks for joining in a peek of our day!

~Alison Shane~



No comments:

Post a Comment