Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Availability Update

Good evening everyone! 

I wanted to give a quick update on my availability since my due date is fast approaching. If you haven't been keeping up with my pregnancy journey, I am now 37 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child. You can check out our annoucement here and our gender reveal here.
After my doctor's appointment today, it's quite possible I can have her sometime this week or next!

I am still taking sessions till the end of August. I am hoping to take all of the month of September off to adjust to a new baby. I am almost booked up for the entire month of October. I'm hoping to be able to offer Fall and Christmas Mini Sessions this year, but not 100% sure yet.

I am still taking bookings though for 2017 seniors and 2017 weddings!



Prices will increase in January, you can book now with a 20% deposit. Contact me for more details.

If you would like to see more of my work, you can visit my Facebook page.

~AS Captured~


No comments:

Post a Comment