Thursday, February 7, 2019

Katherine & Max | Coopers Cove at Heritage Park Wedding

When Katherine called me, I knew I recognized her name from somewhere, I just couldn't put my finger on it though. Turns out, we both use to work at Cracker Barrel together many years ago! She had no idea she was calling someone she knew when she was looking for a photographer. I am so glad she did though! This wedding party was one of the goofiest and the most fun to be around. I don't think they knew how to be serious. 
Here are some photos of their fun and special wedding day!

I also know this wedding was back from 2017, but I love looking back at weddings I did years ago!


I know this wedding was back from 2017, but I love looking back at weddings I did years ago!
Thanks for checking it out!

~AS Captured~
Alison Galloway

If you would like to book your own wedding, check out my website.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment