Monday, January 4, 2016

Disney World November 2015


Every November, we take a vacation to our favorite place, Disney World. Being annual pass holders, we go as often as we can, but our November trip is always special. 

Back in 2010 when I got to go on my first trip to Disney World, the first park we went to was Magic Kingdom of course. Before going to any rides we decided to take a picture in front of the castle (or so I thought anyways). Right before we were going to take a picture, my now husband, got down on one knee and asked me to marry him! 

On November 5, 2011 we got married at the Knoxville Zoo, and of course it was Disney themed! We then had a week long honeymoon at, you guessed it, Disney World! We have been lucky enough to go back to Disney World for every anniversary. This trip was for our 4th anniversary.

As I had posted in my other blog about taking more pictures at the parks, I did the same thing this trip as well. To read that blog, click here.

Hollywood Studios






Magic Kingdom









Animal Kingdom

I found this window at animal kingdom and instantly thought this would make an amazing engagement picture!



These two pictures are from the walkway from Hollywood Studios to Epcot. If you haven't done this walk, I highly recommend it, especially at sunset! This walk took us about 15-20 minutes at a leisurely walk and even stopping to take pictures.



I hope you enjoyed these pictures from our most recent Disney trip. I look forward to taking more on our next trip!

~Alison Shane~

No comments:

Post a Comment