Monday, November 9, 2015

Disney World September 2015



Back in September, my family and I took a vacation to our favorite place, Disney World!

Disney holds a very special place in my heart! It reminds me of my childhood and gives me so much happiness. I grew up in California and going to Disneyland. Back in 2010, I went to Disney World for the first time! I was in awe of how magical it was! I felt like a kid again.

We are currently annual passholders and go to Disney World and go as often as we can! It never gets old! For our September vacation we were there for an 11 day trip, we stayed on property at All Star Sports, went to Night of Joy, and Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party! (Another blog to come with my reviews!)

Since we go to the parks often, with each trip I am now trying to take some more pictures of the scenery. No matter how many times I see it, it's always magical.

I hope you enjoy them!














To see more pictures visit my Facebook Page
or follow me on Instagram (@alisonshaneadventures)

~Alison Shane~

No comments:

Post a Comment