Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Holly's Maternity



After our Disney trip in September, I was in for a super busy next two months! It started off with one of my best friends maternity pictures.

East Tennessee weather can be pretty unpredictable, we had to keep rescheduling this shoot because it was always raining. We finally decided to just hang out even though it was raining and I brought my camera just in case the rain wanted to stop.

It did stop! Just for a little bit and we were able to get some shots outside!
Here are a few, I hope you enjoy them!











(This was our attempt at a pinterest inspired shot, which is a lot harder than it looks, especially with a toddler.)

I hope you enjoyed this sneak peak. To see more pictures, please visit my Facebook page.

~AS Captured~


No comments:

Post a Comment