Tuesday, November 10, 2015

DisneyBounds September 2015



Disney isn't just for kids! 
I love everything about it, but, adults are not allowed to dress up like princesses or characters due to there might be a confusion for little eyes.

Yes, there are character T-shirts, but the newest trend for adults going to Disney Parks is to Disneybound. What is this Disneybounding? This is where you will create outfits inspired by Disney characters (mainly color schemes) 

I love getting to create outfits for our trips! Here are a few from my September trip.

Ariel Inspired 
(A fun tip: when you go to Starbucks in Disney Parks, you get to tell them your name. I always give the name of who I am Disneybounding as.) 

Mad Hatter Tea Party Inspired
(Top hat made by Creations by Alison Shane)

Tiger Lily Inspired
(Headband made by Creations by Alison Shane)

Mr. Smee Inspired
(Actually ran into someone else who was Disneybounding as Mr. Smee the same day!)
(Knit hat made by Creations by Alison Shane)

Jack Skellington Inspired

Rapunzel Inspired 
(Hairpiece and bracelet made by Creations by Alison Shane)

These are just a few that I remembered to take pictures of. 

Disneybounding is a fun way to include some Disney into your everyday life as well, you don't have to just do it when you go for a visit. 

I can't wait to show you more Disneybounds!

~Alison Shane~

No comments:

Post a Comment