Monday, November 2, 2015

Anakin's 1st Birthday


On July 10, 2014 my second son was born!
Anakin Xavier
(Yes my son's name is Anakin, and yes we did a Star Wars Themed birthday)

This year we celebrated his 1st birthday at one of our local parks! If you are ever wanting to have a summer Birthday party here in Knoxville, this is the place to go! It has a play ground and a splash pad that all the kids loved! You can check out the park Here.

Here are just a few pictures from his big day! 











I made the cake and party favors. If you would like to check out more of my party decorations I have made, check out my Facebook page Here
To see some more of my photography, check out m Facebook page Here

We had a blast at Anakin's 1st birthday and look forward to many more!

~Alison Shane~



No comments:

Post a Comment