Thursday, November 19, 2015

Cindie & Wayland Jones Wedding



On September 26, 2015 I had the pleasure to help with the planning process and coordinate my first wedding for the wonderful Cindie and Wayland Jones. 

This family means a whole lot to me, not because they gave me the chance to help with the most important day of their life, but because we have become great friends! I worked with Wayland's mom for a few years and she has become like a mom to me. Since she knew I had experience in the wedding business and wanted to start becoming a wedding planner, she hired me as a wedding gift for them!

Themed weddings are my favorite kind, and this couple's theme was AMAZING and totally them!
Here are some pictures from their Zelda themed wedding.
(Sorry about the quality of these photos, I took them from my phone, I now know to bring my camera)















This wedding was such a blast and made me realize I really want to do this! 

Here are a list of the wonderful vendor that helped make this day happen!


To see more pictures from this wedding, please visit my Facebook page.

If you would like more information on planning/coordinating for your wedding, please send an email to weddingsbyalisonshane@gmail.com

~Alison Shane Weddings~


No comments:

Post a Comment