Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Jennifer and Adam 25 years of Marriage



Jennifer and Adam are my in laws, which means a fun photo session! They celebrated 25 years of marriage on August 24th of this year. 25 years is a HUGE milestone! When we went to Disney World in September, of course they had to celebrate, and I had the honor of taking their pictures at Disney World! Oh my goodness, I can't even tell you how exciting it is to do that! There are so many beautiful places to take pictures on Disney property.

We started out in Epcot at the World Showcase and ended up on the beach of the Beach and Yacht club. 
Here are just a few pictures from their session. 











For more pictures check out my Facebook Page

I would LOVE to have more sessions at Disney World! Every time I visit the parks I'm always looking for picture spots!

If you would like to ask me questions about sessions at Disney World, please email me at weddingsbyalisonshane@gmail.com

~AS Captured~

No comments:

Post a Comment