Friday, November 20, 2015

Creations by Alison Shane Black Friday Sale


I know I have been hinting about having a Black Friday sale, so here is my official announcement of it. Black Friday is only one week away!!

All of my instagram followers will get first dibs on the sale. So if you don't follow me yet, you should! 
@alisonshaneadventures

I will post all products that are available for purchase on my instagram account at midnight EST and will remain open until 10am EST!

After all invoices are made from Instagram sales, I will post the remaining items on my Facebook page at noon EST and keep it open until 10pm EST. There may be new stuff, there may not be. You'll just have to wait and see!

So what are the sales you ask? 
I've been debating whether or not to give away the sales before hand, but I can't keep it to myself anymore, I want to tell everyone. ;)


So, all finished mouse ears will be $5!!!! Yes, only $5 each!


All bow will be $0.50-$1!

For anyone wanting to place custom orders, they will be a 15% off discount!
Any orders that are $35 or more will get FREE shipping.


Anyone who makes a purchase on Black Friday will be entered for a chance to get these Disney Parks sunglasses for FREE!

Depending on what inventory I may have left after Black Friday will determine any sales for Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday.

I hope you are ready to shop!

~Creations by Alison Shane~

No comments:

Post a Comment