Tuesday, April 19, 2016

An Imaginative Birthday Party


I seriously love being able to capture special moments like birthday parties. I hope I can take some of the stress away from the parents by taking pictures and they can just enjoy the party as much as the kids. 
For this birthday party, it was for three special girls! Sarah turned 5, Kenlee turned 4, and Eralynn turned 2! It was at the amazing Fort Imagination in Knoxville, Tennessee. The theme of this party was split between Shopkins and Paw Patrol.

















(4 generations in one picture!)

I had a pleasure being able to capture this party with this amazing family and can't wait to work with them in the future. 

If you would like to see more pictures, visit my Facebook page.

~AS Captured~






No comments:

Post a Comment