Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Disney World February/March 2016 Review #3


This review is on the International Flower and Garden festival at Epcot! This was the first year we've been able to go to this festival. 


Disclaimer: I don't claim to be an expert, but I do feel like I have gone enough times to give adequate reviews. Also, these are just my personal opinions from my experiences, so please keep that in mind when reading my reviews. I would always suggest you experience these things for yourself!

This year the festival runs from March 2nd to May 30th, They actually extended this festival by a month so it can be enjoyed for even longer. Because we were on property for the beginning of the festival, I don't feel like we really got to experience all the festival has to offer. They have gardening classes, lots of information available, amazing food and merchandise, concerts, and beautiful topiaries through out the whole park. 

We only got to really experience the topiaries, which we enough for me! The attention to detail and amount of work that goes into these topiaries are AMAZING! I hope you enjoy the pictures.



























































I would really like to make it to another Flower and Garden Festival to experience other things this festival has to offer.

Thanks for reading and checking out all the pictures I took.

~Alison Shane~

If you would like to plan your own dream vacation, click here





No comments:

Post a Comment