Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Gender Reveal Fiesta

I can't begin to tell you how special this family is to me! Not only are Alistair and Joseph my friends, I have had the pleasure of being able to experience every stage of this whole pregnancy journey with them. I was one of the first people they told about their pregnancy and was able to photograph the exciting news so they could announce it to their family. You can check out that session here.

When she asked if I could capture her gender reveal party, of course I couldn't say no! Not only did I get to capture this exciting moment in their pregnancy journey, I was the only one who knew what they were having before they even did!

After they had their ultrasound, I met up with them to get a sealed envelope with the ultrasound inside. I filled the piƱata with the appropriate color and brought it to the party with me. 

I'm happy to say I was able to keep the secret despite everyone asking me for clues on the babies gender.

Here are some pictures from the fiesta. 












I'm so excited for the Dorris family to be having a boy! I can't wait to capture their maternity pictures for them next month!

To see more pictures, click here.

~AS Captured~




No comments:

Post a Comment