Sunday, November 13, 2016

Partying at Camp Erlacher

The Erlacher family is a family that is near and dear to my heart. They have been our friends since High School. Elliot and Oliver, their two boys, are friends with our kids. This year they did a joint birthday party since their birthday's are within a week of each other. Elliot turned 3 and Oliver turned 1!

I have been photographing this family since before Oliver was born. I've had the pleasure of being able to capture many special moment for this family! I was happy to be able to capture another birthday celebration for these two precious boys.

Here are some pictures of the camping theme party.























If you would like to see more pictures, be sure to check out my Facebook Page.

~AS Captured~


No comments:

Post a Comment