Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Three Generations - Radcliff Family

I know it's been awhile since I've done a blog. Seems like every year I get so caught up in all the holidays and end of the year stuff I get behind on my blogs. But, better late than never, get's me back into the groove of things. So, why not start back up with the last session of 2016? 

I met the Radcliff family through a mutual friend and I am so glad I did. This was a multi generational family session. Lynn and Chuck, their two daughters and their husbands, and their kids. With this many people there is never a dull moment. Sawyer was celebrating his second birthday and Alyssa is expecting her third baby!

It was a lot colder than we expected, but everyone was a trooper. Here are some of my favorite moments I got to capture of this lovely family.














I hope you enjoyed these as much as I did. Click here to see more pictures.

~AS Captured~









No comments:

Post a Comment