Friday, August 22, 2014

August Special


I hope you are enjoying your evening and rejoicing that its the weekend! I know I am, even though I still work on the weekend, I look forward to spending the time with my husband.

I know the month of August is almost over, but I wanted to let you know about some sales that are going on so you don't miss out. There are three different deals I am offering right now, and you can combine all the deals if you wanted to.

If you purchase a Bride bouquet of $100 or more (before tax and shipping), you will receive a free throw bouquet! (Must pay in full by August 31st)

(Silk Flower Bouquet)

(6" Brooch Bouquet with ribbon rosettes)

(Duck Tape Rose Bouquet)

If you purchase a tutu dress, get a free matching flower crown!
(Must pay in full by August 31st)


If you spend $500 or more (before taxes and shipping), receive $100 off your entire purchase! (Must pay in full by August 31st)



Visit my facebook page for pricing
or you can send me an email at
weddingsbyalisonshane@gmail.com

I look forward from hearing from you and thanks for reading.
Alison Shane Weddings
Alison Galloway

DESIGNER FUN FACT: My husband and I met at a summer youth camp for our church in 2008.




No comments:

Post a Comment