Sunday, August 31, 2014

September Special


Happy first day of September!
I can't believe how fast this year has gone by!

So with a new month, means a new sale.

Since September is my birthday month, I am going to do a sale based off of my age. I will be turning 23, so take 23% off your entire purchase. All orders must be paid in full by September 30th to receive discount.


Fall weddings will be here before you know it. Now would be a great time to get your orders in.

Don't forget to check out our facebook page for more pictures and information on prices.
www.facebook.com/weddingsbyalisonshane

Thanks for reading and we hope to hear from you soon!
Alison Shane Weddings
Alison Galloway

DESIGNER FUN FACT: My husband proposed to me in front of Cinderella's Castle in Walt Disney World in 2011. It was a complete surprise to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment