Thursday, August 21, 2014

Introduction



Good Evening!
Welcome to my new blog!

I guess I will start with a little bit about me. :)

My name is Alison Galloway and I will be turning 23 next month. I was born and raised in Southern California and now living in beautiful East Tennessee. I'm a wife and mother to two beautiful boys. I have a almost 16 month old and a 6 week old (Yes, they are a little over 14 months apart). I can't imagine my life without them now.




My husband and I have been married for almost three years (November 2011) and that was the start of my obsession all things wedding.



Back in the beginning of 2011 I started crafting some hair accessories for some co-workers of mine. Then I stared making tutu's. I then decided to start my own business. Creations by Alison Shane.
www.facebook.com/creationsbyalisonshane


I made a lot of the decorations for my own wedding and through this business, I started getting Brides asking me if I could make some things for their wedding. Of course I said yes.
And so, Alison Shane Weddings was made.

I do still run my Creations by Alison Shane business, but it is more for tutus, hair accessories, and knit items.

I'm excited that I finally figured out what I want to do as a career. With two little ones, running my own business couldn't be anymore perfect. Plus, I love making people happy, what better way to do that then on a day that is so special to them?

As of right now I do not have a website (still working on that) so my main contact is through my facebook page. www.facebook.com/weddingsbyalisonshane
I am also a vendor with The Bride Link for Knoxville, Tn.
 https://www.thebridelink.com/knoxville-weddings/vendor/alisonshaneweddings

I know I still have a while to go for me to get my business where I want it to be, but we all have to start somewhere.

If you are interested in Alison Shane Weddings making items for your wedding, you can send me an email at weddingsbyalisonshane@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you and thanks for reading.
Alison Shane Weddings
Alison Galloway

At the end of every blog I will try to do a fun fact about me, or something wedding related.

DESIGNER FUN FACT: I am obsessed with Disney! My husband proposed at Disney, we had a Disney themed wedding, we had our honeymoon at Disney World, and we even go back for every anniversary.

(This picture was from our Honeymoon)



No comments:

Post a Comment