Monday, November 3, 2014

November Special


Happy Monday everyone!
I don't think I've ever been so happy to be up and about and working on a Monday! I don't know if it's the time change or the fact that I will be on vacation this week.
The 5th-9th I will be on a much needed vacation with my family. I will still be reachable, but I may not respond right away. (I never truly go away from work)
 
November is known as the month of being thankful. So why not thanking all the wonderful people in your life and those who are helping with your wedding.
 
Which is what our November special is all about. Your wedding party.
 
Buy three, get one free.
For all groomsmen boutonnieres, bridesmaid bouquets, corsages, and family boutonnieres.
 


Check out our facebook profile for more pictures and pricing.
or you can email us at
 
Thanks for reading and I hope you have a great week!
 
~Alison Shane Weddings~



No comments:

Post a Comment