Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Real Weddings: Kirstie and Mike



Hello everyone!
 
Is everyone ready for the holidays? I know I'm ready for Thanksgiving, but not looking forward to Black Friday. Let the crazy hours begin!
 
It's time for another real wedding post before the craziness of the holidays hit.
 
Kirstie is my best friend, has been since our senior year of high school. Today is actually her birthday too! We instantly clicked and have been friends ever since. Even though we are no longer in high school, we live thousands of miles away, and both have babies, every time we talk, it's like we've never been apart.
 
I've seen Kirstie go through some of the hardest times in her life and she has always pushed through. She's one of the strongest woman I have ever met. I could hear the joy in her voice and see it in her face whenever she was with Mike or talked about him. I think I knew before they did that they would be together forever. ;)
 

They got married on a California beach on July 14, 2012. I wished so badly I could have been there for her on her special day, but finances said otherwise. Naturally I had to make her something for her wedding. She was absolutely beautiful!
 


I made her a Bride hair piece. I wish this sweet couple the absolute best!
 

 
Would you like us to make something for you for your wedding? You can check out our facebook page at
or send us an email to
 
Have we ever made something for your wedding? Send us an email to weddingsbyalisonshane@gmail.com with pictures and your story to be featured on our blog and newsletters.
 
Thanks for reading and have a great Thanksgiving!
~Alison Shane Weddings~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment