Monday, November 3, 2014

Real Weddings: Mitch and Holly

 
Good evening everyone!
 
It's time for another real wedding!
I have known this couple ever since before they even started dating, years ago! Actually, if it wasn't for these two, I never would have met my husband!
 
Holly and I were friends, and Mitch and Addison (my husband) were friends. We all met together at a church camp back in 2008, I think? We've seen this couple through all of the troubled times and milestones. They got married on February 25, 2012. They now have a sweet one year old son, who is friends with my son. 
 
I was honored to be asked to be a bridesmaid to such a close friend. My husband was even Mitch's best man, so needless to say, this couple is very precious to me and my family.
 
Of course I had to make something for their wedding.
Bridesmaid hair pieces.
 
Enjoy!
 
  




 
(Photos by Jenni Lee Photography)
 
For more pictures of real weddings, please visit our facebook page.
 
Have we ever made anything for wedding? We would love to feature you on our blog!
Just send us pictures and your story to our email
 
Thanks for reading and have a great evening!
 
~Alison Shane Weddings~


No comments:

Post a Comment