Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Andrew's 3rd Birthday



My oldest baby turned 3 on April 24th! I have no idea where the time went! He has grown so much in the last three years and is so smart!

I thought I would have at least one more year of being able to choose his party theme for him before he wanted to have a say, but boy was I wrong. He was determined to have a PJ Mask themed party. (For those of you that don't know what that is, it's a show on Disney Jr.)

They don't exactly make PJ Mask party things either, I found out. So I had to get creative, colors and super hero stuff. I also made some party masks.

We rented the gym at one of our local parks for the party.











We had a great time and want to thank everyone who came to celebrate my oldest babies 3rd birthday!

~Alison Shane~


No comments:

Post a Comment