Tuesday, June 28, 2016

May Photography Retreat

In May, I had the privilege to be apart of an amazing opportunity, a photography retreat, this was a first for me. I didn't know what to expect, I was nervous, but also excited.

Six local photographers came together for a day to photograph different models. This was for practice and networking. All of the ladies were so wonderful and all had a different style of shooting, which is my favorite part! Even though we were photographing the same model, no one's pictures will look the same.

All of our models were so amazing and so different. It's hard not to share all of the pictures I was able to capture. Here is just a small sneak of the amazingness from that day!


















A huge shout out to my friend and fellow photographer, Tara, with Silver Reflections Photography, for organizing this retreat and I can't wait to do more in the future!

To see more pictures, click here.

~AS Captured~



No comments:

Post a Comment