Friday, June 10, 2016

Smokey Mountain Air Show



I know it has been awhile since I've done a blog post. I've been staying very busy these last few months between all my businesses and personal life. So here is to hopefully catching up. 

Back in April the Blue Angel's made an appearance at the Smokey Mountain Air Show! My excitement about this air show was way beyond what I can explain. The last time I saw the blue angels was when I was a little kid in San Fransisco. I felt like a little kid again and I couldn't wait for my boys to see them since they love airplanes.

We live only five minutes away from our local airport and base, which is where the air show was held, so every day during the blue angels practice, I could just walk outside and watch. On the Saturday of the air show, my husband's work place held a cook out with BBQ and an area to watch the air show since it was located right across the street.

Here are a couple pictures from outside my house during their practice.



My kids are so use to seeing me with a camera, they wanted to try their hand at it while waiting to see the Blue Angels. (More like pretend they were taking pictures)



Here are some pictures from the air show.







Watching the Blue Angels will never get old to me. I was lucky enough to watch them three days in a row and I still got excited to watch them.


I was so saddened to hear the news not long ago that the pilot who flew the number 6 plane had lost his life due to a crash at one of their practices. My heart and prayers go out to the pilots family and blue angels family. We were lucky enough to see this mans talent and passion at the Smokey Mountain Air Show back in April.

~Alison Shane~



No comments:

Post a Comment