Wednesday, June 6, 2018

2017 Sessions Recap

Hello everyone! I know it's been awhile since you've heard from me. I've been slacking on the blogs, but I am hoping to get back with it. Here is a recap of the remaining sessions of 2017 I haven't blogged about yet, minus the engagement sessions and weddings. I love to see how much I have grown as a photographer over a year! (Side note: some of these have my old logo.)

 


 


 



















    











 
  
 

 


Thanks for stopping by and I can't wait for you to see more of what I have had the pleasure to capture. I have the best job and the best clients! If you would like to see more, visit my Facebook Page. If you would like to book your own session, check out my Website.

~AS Captured~
Alison Galloway


No comments:

Post a Comment