Thursday, June 28, 2018

May 2017 Photography Retreat

A little over a year ago, I had the pleasure of being a part of a local photography retreat! This is where local photographers come together to photograph models for a learning opportunity and to network. I love the photography community here because it's not always about competition. Here are a few shots from that day!


   

The one thing I love about these retreats is to see what the other photographers capture. We all have different styles and no photographers pictures will be the same. Here are the links to all the wonderful and talented photographers I had the pleasure to work with. 

(Our wonderful Hostess of the retreat)
David Long Photography
Moh Raji
VonElrod Photography

Thank you again to Tara for hosting this retreat and thank you for checking it out!

If you would like to book your own session, visit my website or my Facebook Page.

~AS Captured~
Alison Galloway

No comments:

Post a Comment