Thursday, June 28, 2018

Candice & Emmett | Louisville Town Hall Wedding

Candice and Emmett just celebrated their first wedding anniversary! This wedding will always hold a special place in my heart, as it was my first wedding as AS Captured. This couple took a chance on me and I will be forever grateful for it! This was the begining of me becoming a Wedding Photographer, and I love every minute of it! The best part, besides being able to do something I'm passion about and being able to be such a special part in a couple's lives, is becoming their friends.



Rain was in the forecast for Candice and Emmett's Wedding day. It was sunny and no clouds in sight until the time for the ceremony. The ceremony got moved inside, but that didn't bother these two. You can just see the love these two have for each other and the ceremony was so full of emotions, it was beautiful. 

Since it stormed the rest of the night, we scheduled another day to finish pictures. They got to get dresses up all over again and we got to take some amazing photos! 


Thank you again to Candice and Emmett for choosing me as your wedding photographer. I hope you had an amazing first year of marriage and many more to come!

Vendors

~AS Captured~
Alison Galloway

To book your own wedding, check out my Website or my Facebook Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment