Monday, March 7, 2016

A Magical Adventure


With my love for Disney, I've had many people, including myself, say that I should become a Disney Travel Agent. I never thought I would be able to do that from home with two kids, but it would defiantly be my dream job.

Well, I am happy to announce that I am now a Disney Travel Agent! I am able to work from home and still be a mommy.

I am a graduate of the College of Disney Knowledge and an annual passholder to Walt Disney World.


So why have a travel agent book your vacation for you? Travel Agents are 100% free to use and are an extension of the Disney family. We are the first to get information on new deals and packages that Disney offers.

Not only can I help you book your dream vacation, I can help with all the little details of your trip; fast passes, dining reservations, and so much more.

If you would like me to book your dream Disney vacation or would like to receive a quote, just send me and email to asgdestinationdisney@gmail or you can visit my Facebook Page.

My favorite part of being a travel agent is helping families plan a special vacation and seeing the joy in their pictures from their trips.

~Alison Shane~

No comments:

Post a Comment