Thursday, March 17, 2016

Disneybounds February/March 2016



For those of you who have been keeping up with my blogs, knows by now that I love to Disneybound! Each trip, I try to plan out an outfit for everyday. This trip was no different of course! To see some previous Disneybounds from recent trips, click here or here.

I try to do something new every trip, but of course there will be some repeats. I didn't take as many pictures or do as many of the Disneybounds as I wanted this trip, but still had an amazing time!

Here is my Mad Hatter Tea Party Disneybound. I did this one back in September when we had breakfast at 1900 Park Fare. I had a mini top hat to go with it, but it didn't want to cooperate with my hair that morning.



This was my Ariel Disneybound. I've done this one before, but changed the shirt this time. I even attempted to do my makeup inspired by Ariel.




This is my Mr. Smee Disneybound. I've done this one before as well but with a different dress.



Slouchy hat made by Creations by Alison Shane

 This was my Aurora Disneybound. Inspired by the Make it Pink, Make it Blue dress.





Nails by Jamberry

There were a couple other Disneybounds I didn't get pictures of, Mickey Mouse and Jack Skellington.  I'm always looking for new Disneybounds when I go out shopping. If there is a certain Disneybound you would like to see me do, let me know!

~Alison Shane~

Would you like to have a magical vacation like this one? Let me help you plan one! Check out this blog post for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment