Saturday, March 12, 2016

Disney World February/March 2016



Yes, we went to Disney World again. This will probably be our last trip before our passes expire and before our oldest turns 3 years old. We were there for 6 nights and 7 days, February 27th thru March 4th!

A lot of people ask us how our two kids do on the drive, it's about a 10 hour drive depending on stops. We have finally figured out what drive works best for our family. We leave at 7:30pm and drive through the night so our kids still sleep. My husband does most of the driving, but when he starts to get tired, I will drive for about two or three hours to let him sleep. We arrive early in the morning so have a full day of fun!

As always, I try to take new pictures while at the parks. Here are some pictures I took from this trip. For the first few days though, I didn't carry my camera around and just enjoyed spending time with my family, so there isn't very many park pictures.

I've never taken pictures at Disney Springs, but with all the changes going on, it's really beautiful!






We even did some resort hopping and checked out some of the resorts around Magic Kingdom.

Grand Floridian Resort and Spa








Contemporary Resort





Hollywood Studios




Magic Kingdom




I hope you enjoyed seeing a different side of Disney, other than it's parks!
For more pictures, visit my Facebook Page

~AS Captured~

Would you like to have a magical vacation like this one? Let me help you plan one! Check out this blog post for more information.





No comments:

Post a Comment