Sunday, March 6, 2016

Jamberry Spring/Summer 2016



Hey there everyone! On March 1st Jamberry released it's new Spring/Summer 2016 Catalog! This blog is to tell you all about the new and exciting new wraps and products!!

With a new catalog means new wraps! Check out all our new wraps in each category.








Along with new wraps, there are also new lacquers and gel colors!




And even new products!


Here are the March exclusive wraps and products!

(March Sisters' Style exclusive, available until March 31st)

(March's StyleBox, Subscribe by March 15th)


Here is the host exclusive wrap for hosting a party in the month of March. If you would like to host a party, visit my site.


Are you interested in joining Jamberry and being your own boss? Visit my site for more information!

Now to introduce my most favorite part.....


The Disney Collection by Jamberry!

Most of you know that I am a HUGE Disney fan, so when this collection was announced, I freaked out and immediately had to order my own. There were three different collections released as of right now; Minnie Mouse Collection, Princess Ariel Collection, and the Aurora Collection.






I was able to get Auroras Castle before our trip to Disney World and love them so much! I paired it with the TrueShine Gel Enamel Adore me.

To see all the new products in the new catalog and to place your own order, visit my site.

Check back every month for what's new!

~Alison Shane~









No comments:

Post a Comment